Top storyBayern Munich's digital transformation tackles fan content
In July 2016, Bayern Munich football club will kick-off an ambitious digital transformation project called Digital 4.0...Read more
The long-awaited arrival of the driverless car is just around the corner
Safer and less harmful for the environment, the driverless car is set to change our urban landscapes, ridding them of conventional traffic jams. That said, its adoption could be hindered by some psychological road blocks.
The factory of the future will be digital
The 4th industrial revolution is on our doorstep. In the 2.0 factory, workers will interact with connected objects, and machines will even interact with each other (MtoM). Robots and humans will also share the same workspace (cobotics). Spotlight on France.
|All videos||Experts videos|
It is perhaps unsurprising that in the current era of digital transformation the value of company data or content is not only growing, but in most instances, growing exponentially. As it extends across multiple platforms, from mobile to web and over a sea of business applications, this content has become the lifeblood of the organisation.
For Mathias Herberts, cofounder of Cityzen Data, mastering the connected objects sector requires skills such as managing data storage, handling data collection networks and guaranteeing the longevity of services. These are tasks that a company, for its own sake, should delegate to others.
- Lego based Infrastructure - Its the Future supporting the new Microservices Architecture
- The Circular Economy Model - is Digital Transformation a key enabler?
- How Can CIOs Turn Massive Volumes of IT Data Into Valuable Business Insight?
- Kick Off Football's Biggest Weekend with Capgemini at SB50Disrupt
- Personalising Customer Relationships Through Digital Marketing